Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Puppy Dog

I can't really describe how much I love my Big Guns. Yesterday I ran into this amazing artist lady that I used to work with a couple years ago. She does amazing animal paintings and once she saw a picture of G on my desk she became obsessed with him. She wanted the picture so she could paint him and use his portrait as a sample of her work. I got extremely possessive and told her no because he is mine and I didn't want him to be used as an advertisement (seems like an odd response looking back on it). I was actually kind of paranoid that she was going to copy the picture when I wasn't there... anyway.

So yesterday as we were talking I told her yes. She could paint him. I would hope I could at least get a copy of his portrait because I can't afford her work... it's definitely worth the money, I just can't afford it.

We had a lot of dogs growing up, but I have to say I have never had one that commands (and demands) so much attention. He is a special boy. I am afraid that if I move, losing Gunner would break my neighbors' hearts. They come and get him everyday and take him over to their house... he is getting fat from all the treats.

Oh puppy dog what would I do without you.

No comments: