Monday, September 15, 2008

Bland Potpourri

Spent most of the day at the beach yesterday. I even went back at sunset… but that was part of a personal tour of Titusville I gave for my friend and her mom. I was planning on going to Publix yesterday, but I didn’t want to expel all my fun activities in one day, so I am saving that special event for this week.

For the past week I have been in miserable pain. I did something to my back last weekend and it is still lingering. I had a massage Wednesday and it just made it worse. Rose and Jo gave me a concoction of drugs yesterday that actually helped. My problem is that I have not been taking it easy. It started to dull last week, but then I played basketball. The pain intensified and moved lower. I feel like such a little bitch… but back and neck problems just fuck up your whole life. Can’t wait for this to go away.

Speaking of concoctions of drugs and alcohol, I saw Burn After Reading this weekend. I found myself laughing at things that nobody else found funny…

The countdown is on, just over two weeks left at the refuge. Hmmm. Talked with my homies at ECT. Sounds like I am going to be in the field a lot for the first couple months. I think there is a good chance I will get to go to Maryland, Mississippi or Ar-kansas.

No comments: