Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mass-ah-ge

I got a massage tonight. I found this school in Merritt Island that has 1 hour massages for $25... They also have $6.50 haircuts, but given my track record with cheap cuts, I should probably pass on this one (see blog entry "High Maintenance"). Although, maybe the price would ease the annoyance... Anyway, so yea the massage was good... It is pretty hard to complain about a massage though. I used to get them all the time at the Florida School of Massage in Gainesville; same deal, cheap student labor. But I guess it has been about three years.... I am a huge advocate of massage vs. chiropractors. It just makes more sense... work at the root of the problem, not just on the symptoms. They can tell so much about your body just by feeling you. Being touched is a basic human need... I think that's pretty much why I have never had a bad massage.

No comments: