Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trizzy Rolls 200 K

At 7:29 last night The Triz rolled into his 200-thousandth mile. I have to admit I drove around the block an extra time because I couldn't stand the suspense (and I knew I would be furious if I would have missed it rolling over the next time I drove)... Oh the places we have been together... It has been 11 years. While many like to joke about Trizzy, poking fun at his rusted out fenders, leaky roof, mat of dog hair covering his interior or his "Bush, Gore, IZZO" bumper stickers, many of those miles were driven for those jokers. I don't want to get too sentimental because this isn't his obituary... oh no... In the last month or so I have been seriously considering "upgrading" (as you haters like to say) but one option fell through and I just couldn't go through with my second option. The thought of driving The Triz to a scrap yard and walking away makes me sick to my stomach. So for now we will keep on truckin'...
Congrats Triz; you the shiz!

1 comment:

Mystery said...

Love it. Just as the trizzy was rolling to 200,000K trixie rolled to 50,000K. It's nice when it happens simultaneous.