Friday, June 20, 2008

Somebody Woke Up on the Wrong Side of the Hive

Remember that scene in Tommy Boy when Chris Farley and Dave Spade got pulled over by the police and jumped out pretending that they were being attacked by bees? Well that sort of happened to me this morning. Right as I was going through the security check point at KSC a bee stung me on the neck then fell further down my back stinging me several more times. I reached back and the bastard stung me on my hand too. I proceeded through the check station, pulled over and jumped out of the Triz flailing like I was having a seizure on the dance floor at Market Street on 80's night... the coast was clear. Then about an hour later I got back in the Triz and Mr. Bee was chillin on my shoulder. I tried to fling him out the window but missed... Thankfully though, I never saw him again... The throbbing pain sort of made me laugh; certainly woke me up.

No comments: