Monday, January 19, 2009

The Early Bird Gets The Gurt

So apparently there seems to be a global shortage of the 32 oz Strawberry Stonyfield Organic Yogurt. Everytime I go to Publix they are out, every Publix is out, all the time. Talk about rage, or reason to rage anyway. Sure I could settle on vanilla, blah, or get the small containers and destroy the planet even more than I am already, then try to explain to Gunner that the reason we lost the house was because I had to buy more expensive, smaller containers of yogurt (he doesn't even speak human).... Or I can get up early on a Sunday morning and buy all the 32 oz strawberry they have, like I did yesterday... I sort of felt guilty, but then I thought about the last 500 bajillion times I wanted strawberry and it was not there... sorry suckers. I have one month to eat 96 oz of yogurt before if curdles. I think I am up for the challenge, especially if Rose and Jo give me some more of that delicious Amish bread to dip in my 32 oz strawberry dairy goodness...

Sorry Titusville, you'll have to get up pretty early in the morning get a container of this yogurt...

No comments: